In the course of registering for and availing various services we provide from time to time through our website www.ambiato.in ("Website", telephone search, SMS and WAP) or any other medium in which Ambiato.in may provide services (collectively referred to as "Media") you may be required to give your name, residence address, workplace address, email address, date of birth, educational qualifications and similar Personal Information ("Personal Information"). The Personal Information is used for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you about our services via including but not limited to email's, sms’s and other means of communication. Unless otherwise stated explicitly, this Policy applies to Personal Information as disclosed on any of the Media.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all Personal Information that you may share as a user of Media In furtherance thereof, we have this policy to demonstrate our good faith.
This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Personal Information will be kept confidential and will be used for our research, marketing, and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal business purposes only. We do not sell or rent Personal Information except that in case you are a customer of our search services through any of the Media, your Personal Information shall be shared with our subscribers/advertisers and you shall be deemed to have given consent to the same. Further, the subscribers / advertisers who are listed with us, may call you, based on the query or enquiry that you make with us, enquiring about any
- Product / Service or
- Product / Service of any subscriber / advertiser or
- Product / Service of any particular subscriber / advertiser.
We will share Personal Information only under one or more of the following circumstances: - If we have your consent or deemed consent to do so - If we are compelled by law (including court orders) to do so
In furtherance of the confidentiality with which we treat Personal Information we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We give you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want us to contact you about new services. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
You acknowledge that you are disclosing Personal Information voluntarily. Prior to the completion of any registration process on our website or prior to availing of any services offered on our website if you wish not to disclose any Personal Information you may refrain from doing so; however if you don't provide information that is requested, it is possible that the registration process would be incomplete and/or you would not be able to avail of the our services. Information which can be personally identifiable information or/and financial information obtained from the user to avail one of the service on Ambiato.in platform would be available across Ambiato.in for availing any of the service provided by Ambiato.in.
If you are our corporate customer, it is possible that we have entered into a contract with you for non-disclosure of confidential information. This Policy shall not affect such a contract in any manner.
If you have questions or concerns about these privacy policies; please send us an email at email@example.com
Ambiato.in is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all Personal Information that you may share as a user of Media. In furtherance thereof, we have this policy to demonstrate our good faith.
The Information Ambiato.in Collects:
Ambiato.in may obtain the following types of information from or concerning you or your mobile phone device, which may include information that can be used to identify you as specified below ("Personally Identifying Information") :
- You provide certain Personally Identifiable Information, such as your mobile phone number, and mobile device information to Ambiato.in when choosing to participate in various uses of the Ambiato.in Service, such as registering as a user, and viewing ratings of contacts in your address book. In order to provide the Ambiato.in Service, Ambiato.in will periodically access your address book or contact list on your mobile phone to locate the mobile phone numbers that have been used to avail Ambiato.in services and to provide ratings of establishments we have received from users of these mobile numbers. Ambiato.in may access your location information to provide search results based on your geo location. This allows the software to provide relevant search results. Location data gathered from a mobile phone is used only to provide search results and is not used in any other manner whatsoever.
- For some of the service offerings, a user may have to part with financial data which is required to execute a particular service request for example booking a flight ticket, bus & train ticketing, UPI payments, Send payment to vendors, Bill pay and recharge etc. A user may not part with the information for which the service offering won't be available.
The Information Ambiato.in Does Not Collect:
Ambiato.in does not collect emails, addresses or other contact information from its users' mobile address book or contact lists other than name and mobile phone numbers. Ambiato.in does not store historical location information of users in any form or manner at its end, except for last known location from which the Ambiato.in software was accessed in case of non availability of current location data. Ambiato.in App integrates with facebook SDK and may send aggregate usage statistics to facebook from time to time. Usage of information sent to facebook is governed by Facebook's data usage policies which can be found at www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
The Way Ambiato.in Uses Information:
If you submit Personally Identifiable Information to us through the Ambiato.in Site, or Ambiato.in Service, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Ambiato.in Site and Ambiato.in Service. In particular, your mobile phone number is essential to your use of the Ambiato.in Service and will be retained. Your name (as it is saved in other user's mobile phone address book or contact list) may be displayed to other users if they tag your mobile number and access your ratings in the App. For more information on our ratings feature, please read the note below :
Ambiato.in will use your mobile number and contacts list to identify friends in your network who have rated establishments and/or are users of Ambiato.in Services. Ambiato.in collects ratings in the following ways :
- When a user calls our service and is prompted to rate an establishment
- When a user rates establishments on the website or mobile site or Applications
Where are the ratings shown ? Ratings are shown in the following ways on Ambiato.in :
- In SMS when user asks for information by calling the Ambiato.in Service
- Ratings are displayed on various places on the website, mobile site and mobile applications in pages such as the overall ratings count page, search results pages, company details pages etc. User information such as mobile phone number is masked and personally identifiable information is not displayed unless user is registered with Ambiato.in and is accessing the tag friends feature.
- Ratings are shown in the "Tag your friend" feature available across Ambiato.in services platforms where user can access friends' ratings of establishments.
Your contacts list will allow Ambiato.in to provide you with ratings given by your friends and help make the experience on Ambiato.in even better. Your friends' ratings will allow you to make a better decision about choosing a product/service/establishment on Ambiato.in.
You can build your friends network and choose your friends on Ambiato.in and access your friends' ratings across the range of our platforms including mobile site, website and our applications.
How Ambiato.in uses your information:
Ambiato.in "tags" the contacts in your address book as your friends, but at anytime, you can review the list of your tagged friends and choose to untag any of them at any time. Untagging your contacts will hide your ratings from them and will also result in their ratings not being shown to you.
Only users of Ambiato.in will be displayed in your tagged friends list. If a contact in your address book has rated an establishment/s on Ambiato.in, the ratings associated with the contact will be displayed as part of your friends' ratings. If a contact in your address book has used Ambiato.in's service across any platform and has not rated an establishment, although their name is displayed in your friends list, no ratings will be shown associated with the said contact.
If any of your tagged friends registers with our Service across Ambiato.in's platforms, ratings of such a friend will be visible to you only if
- Your mobile number is present in his contacts list
- You have not been untagged by your friend
Ambiato.in will also provide users with a privacy settings option that will allow the user to choose appropriate privacy levels. By default, the user's contact list will be used to identify friends in the network. A user may choose to allow anyone to tag him/her as a friend and may also choose to allow nobody to tag him/her as a friend.
- remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you use Ambiato.in;
- provide custom, personalized content and information;
- monitor individual and aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.; and
- track your entries, submissions, views and such.
When Ambiato.in Discloses Information:
Other users of the Ambiato.in Service may see your ratings submissions in a way that is consistent with the use of the Ambiato.in Service. For example, a rating of "ABC Restaurant" on Ambiato.in will be available to every user of the Ambiato.in Service who has that mobile phone number in their mobile phone's address book or contact list and has tagged the mobile phone number as a friend in the Ambiato.in App friends ratings feature. For more information on this feature, please refer paragraphs above.
We do not sell or share your Personally Identifiable Information (such as mobile phone number) with other third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with third party service providers to the extent that it is reasonably necessary to perform, improve or maintain the Ambiato.in Service.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites:
Ambiato.in is currently ad-free and we hope to keep it that way forever. We have no intention to introduce advertisement into the product, but if we ever do, we will update this section.
Our Commitment to Data Security:
Ambiato.in uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Ambiato.in and you do so at your own risk.
Consent To Push Notification:
You agree and confirm that any review, rating and comments, including any other content or data therein, that you submit/post on Just Dial platforms viz. WEB, WAP, APP & Phone etc. such details as per Ambiato.in's discretion will be shared with your Tagged Friends who are the users of Ambiato.in's services.
The following can be contacted for any grievances Legal Department
Address: Ambiato.in ,529 Mahima Triniti Swej Farm Sodala Jaipur -302019